Highlight the impeccable look of your commercial building with gleaming windows
- Transparent price formation Our service is priced in a transparent manner and you will be provided with a precise quote prior to your appointment.
- Experienced and fully insured window cleaners Our company works with qualified and skilled window cleaning technicians who are comprehensively insured to provide their services for commercial and residential properties alike.
- Eco-friendly, industry-powered technology Fantastic Services employs advanced window cleaning methods, which use purified water, fed through an extension pole system and where windows are left to dry naturally, streak free. Interior windows are washed with traditional tools and eco-friendly products.
- Flexible appointment bookings We strive to meet your individual business needs by offering a variety of scheduling options during and outside business hours, including evening, weekend and public holiday appointments, as well as providing you with short-notice and same-day booking solutions.
- Time-saving, hassle-free services You can count on a personal account manager who will expertly ensure that your service needs and expectations are fully met, saving you time and effort.
- Regular maintenance options Most of our commercial clients take advantage of the service at regular intervals to enjoy a perfect look of their facility at all times. Please, note that regular care of your business property windows extends their life by eliminating the adverse effects of the outdoor elements.
Your window cleaning service at a glance:
- The fully trained window technician will arrive equipped with professional window cleaning equipment and tools, which incorporate environmentally friendly technologies. We use non-toxic detergents for ground floor windows and purified water fed pole systems for higher windows, located up to the fourth storey.
- The window cleaning operatives boast experience in washing all types of windows: bay windows, sash windows, French doors, double windows, skylights within reach, conservatories and more.
- To enhance the look of your fresh-washed, smear-free glass panels, the technician will also polish the window frames and sills, as long as they are made from PVC. Fly screens and window/door tracks can be cleaned at an extra charge.
- Upon request, the interior windows and glass doors at your workplace can be washed at additional cost by employing professional eco-friendly cleaning agents and scratchless squeegees.
- Your business can benefit from our regular window cleaning service, which will be tailored to accommodate your specific needs with regards to frequency and time (ex: during or outside your business hours).
Note: We also offer expert gutter cleaning services, designed to protect your business facility from water damage that could require costly repairs. Please, contact your personal account manager who will provide you with more information and assist you with the booking process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you perform the service in any weather conditions?
A: External windows cannot be washed in extreme weather, such as heavy rain, storms and very strong winds, due to the likelihood of compromised service results and the potential danger involved for the cleaning operatives. In such instances, your personal account manager will handle everything for you and will re-schedule your appointment.
Q: Can you wash roof windows?
A: Yes, as long as they are within safe reach. If not, we can clean them on the inside for you, upon request.
Q: Do you clean gutters at hourly rates?
A: Our commercial gutter cleaning service is not limited by time. Please, specify any relevant details about your business property (type, number of storeys, etc.) to your personal account manager who will organise everything for you.
Q: Am I required to do anything before my window cleaning session?
A: We advise that the immediate ground area around the building is clear of any physical obstacles that might prevent the window cleaning technician from doing his job safely.
Q: How often should I have my windows cleaned?
A: This depends entirely on your preferences and business needs. Our regular window cleaning services can be booked on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis, every two months or quarterly. For instance, shop front windows near busy roads or near the beach may benefit from a weekly service, whereas indoor premises in shopping centres will require a less frequent cleaning maintenance.
Q: What is the procedure if I wish to cancel my appointment?
A: Please, contact your account manager 48 hours in advance. You will be assisted with postponing your booking or with the cancellation process.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the adversities within your business sector and we will be able to help you overcome these difficulties. Contact us
Their standards of cleaning are very high and we would recommend them to anyone looking for after builders cleaning, sparkle cleaning, and window cleaning.
Marian Darby, Paul Simon Homes