What makes our regular office cleaning great for your business
- No minimum contract required Using our services doesn't come with any legal binding. You always control what you get with Fantastic Services.
- Leave it to your account manager A dedicated specialist will be appointed as your personal account manager. They will be handling all matters regarding the services you get.
- Available on short notice You can talk to us right now and make an appointment for your facility for a time that fits your schedule perfectly.
- Regular rates for weekend appointments The same applies for any official holidays, all year round. We practice a transparent pricing policy.
- Same cleaner/s every time For your regular office cleaning, we will make sure to always send the same cleaner or team of cleaners so that you can establish a productive professional relationship.
- Experienced & fully insured All of the cleaners are comfortable working at office buildings and other facilities. Also, they have comprehensive public liability insurance.
What to expect from the regular office cleaning service
You are 100% focused on running your business and you don't want any distractions. And that is precisely where our convenient services come in. We are here to take away some of the daily burdens at your workplace. Simply customise your service and leave the rest to the diligent cleaners. Here's what we can do for you:
- A customised maintenance plan for your facility that includes your specific requests.
- The cleaner can take care of a variety of cleaning tasks and prioritise them to your preferences.
- You determine how often and when the cleaners should come to carry out the maintenance.
- Provide the cleaners with your own detergents and equipment or have them bring their own.
- An hourly-based service so you only pay for the exact amount of work done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens if my regular office cleaner gets sick or leaves?
A: We will organise a replacement cleaner for you straight away.
Q: Can I change the number of hours for my regular cleaning sessions?
A: Of course. The same applies to altering the time, the day and the frequency of your regular cleaning appointments. Please, discuss 48 hours in advance the changes you need to make with the account manager, assigned to you.
Q: How should I proceed if I no longer require the service?
A: This s a no contract binding service. This is not a bound-by-contract service. However, we require at least a 48-hour notice if you wish to cancel your regular office cleaning.
Q: Is there a minimum time booking policy with this service?
A: We advise that you book a minimum of two hours per session to ensure the best possible results with the completion of all cleaning tasks on your list.
Q: Can the cleaner wash the interior windows?
A: Yes. Please, specify your individual requests to your personal account manager and discuss any changes to your task list with your regular cleaner. Note, however, that you need to book our professional window cleaning service if you need your windows to be washed on the outside.
Q: Is it possible to book a regular office cleaner outside business hours?
A: Yes. We offer out-of-hours cleaning services to minimise any disruption of your business operations.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
In particular I would like to mention their good time keeping, quality of service, value for money, responsiveness and flexibility.
Christian Bauer, Managing Director