Fantastic Services - a construction cleaning company that you can trust
- Short-notice scheduling options We always try to provide short-notice after builders cleaning appointments, subject to availability.
- Qualified, skilled and fully insured construction cleaners Your service is carried out diligently and efficiently by friendly, experienced and hard-working construction cleaning specialists.
- Competitive hourly rates You can expect a transparent price quote based on the number of hours a team of two cleaning operatives will need to finish the job.
- Professional cleaning equipment and detergents We use the latest professional cleaning equipment and industry-tested products, which are all included in the price.
- A dedicated personal account manager Business customers can count on the timely assistance of their personal account manager. He or she will work in close liaison with the cleaning crews, while you focus efforts on more important business matters.
- Guaranteed quality of service Fantastic Services follows the highest standards of service. We apply strict quality control and quality assurance practices.
- Healthy work settings safely reinstalled We follow industry-set procedures to eliminate builders dust and construction soiling in the safest and most professional manner.
- A range of additional specialised services A newly renovated facility often requires additional cleaning solutions, in order to remove all traces of building work (ex: on the exterior windows). Your account manager will help you book one of our specialised services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What happens if the cleaners have not finished all the tasks within the booked time?
A: The cleaning technicians are extensively trained and experienced to execute the service to the highest standard and within the allocated time. Hence, we perform a preliminary viewing, when priority tasks are discussed and the appropriate number of hours - recommended.
Q: Can you clean certain exterior areas affected by the builders work?
A: It is not uncommon for driveways, patios and pavements to get badly soiled during a construction or a renovation project. Please, contact your account manager for further information on how we can help.
Q: Do you work on weekends?
A: Yes, your post construction cleaning service can be scheduled to take place some time during the weekend.
Q: How do I make changes to my booking?
A: Please, contact your personal account manager who will be happy to apply any alterations to your appointment, such as changing the time, the number of booked hours and/or the date of your session.
Q: How many teams do you send?
A: As much as needed. Some commercial jobs are bigger so we might send two or three teams. One will do the windows, second - carpets, floors, third will do all surfaces (as an example).
We enhance your fresh-renovated facility by restoring expertly order and cleanliness
Our well-recognised construction cleaning company follows stringently safety procedures and industry-approved standards during every step of the cleaning process. You can count on a personal account manager, who will organise a viewing of your newly built or refurbished business facility before you are provided with a quote. Your post construction cleaning service may include the following but not limited to:
- Surfaces: removal of plaster, paint traces and builders dust, cleaning and polishing of skirting, benchtops, doors and door frames, shelves, spot cleaning of walls, etc.;
- Floors: Plaster and paint spots removal, vacuuming of floor coverings and hard floors, mopping;
- Fixtures and fittings: thorough cleaning of all light fixtures, door handles, furniture knobs, curtain rails, blinds, etc.;
- Furniture: vacuuming of soft furnishings and polishing of hard pieces of furniture;
- Windows: professional washing of interior windows, PVC window frames and sills;
- Tiled surfaces: descaling and cleaning of tiled surfaces
- Kitchens: cleaning cooking and food preparation areas in office kitchens, sanitising surfaces and polishing appliances on the outside;
- Toilets/bathrooms/washrooms: professional disinfection of all sanitary facilities.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
Their standards of cleaning are very high and we would recommend them to anyone looking for after builders cleaning, sparkle cleaning, and window cleaning.
Marian Darby, Paul Simon Homes