Proven and tested antimicrobial and antiviral disinfection for your place of business
- Kills 99.99% of pathogens, including Coronavirus We use CERTIFIED hospital-grade virucidal disinfectants, which have strong antibacterial and antifungal properties, as well. The products used are not toxic to people and are suitable for sanitising hard surfaces, high-touch items and areas, as well as carpets and upholstery.
- Provided by fully-equipped and trained technicians All Fantastic technicians have passed the Infection Control Training from the Australian Government Department and have received a certificate. They perform the antiviral disinfection treatment in full protective gear (with facemasks, gloves, goggles, overshoes, etc.).
- Suitable for places of business & public-sector facilities The antiviral sanitisation service is designed to scale up the protection of staff and customers in commercial and public-sector establishments, including offices, shops, schools and more. You can benefit from our antiviral spraying, fogging and hot water extraction carpet disinfection treatments.
- Wide coverage and flexible availability The service is currently available in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth and can be booked online or by phone. In addition, the service can be delivered outside business hours if needed to ensure that your daily operations are not disrupted in any way.
Step up your staff’s safety with our specialist antiviral sanitisation service
Fantastic Services Group is determined to contribute to keeping Australians safe during times of global health crisis. And by taking advantage of our effective antibacterial and antiviral disinfection service, you will ensure that your employees, visitors and clients are protected against pathogen transmission and dangerous infections.
Sanitisation and disinfection procedures
The specially trained and certified cleaning technicians use tested, hospital-grade disinfectants. They deliver the treatment by wearing all the recommended PPE gear. The specialists will disinfect high-touch areas and items on your premises with an antiviral and antibacterial spray, including door handles, switches, surfaces, furnishings, seating areas, tables, desks, phones, handrails, balustrades and more. Floors will be also mopped with an effective sanitiser. All treated areas will be left to air dry, as subsequent wiping is not required. The treatment can be applied in reception rooms, meeting rooms, office spaces, kitchens, washrooms and toilets, hallways, stairs, entry halls, etc. where all surfaces and fixtures that are commonly touched by people will be thoroughly disinfected.
Safeguarding you against COVID-19 transmission
Whether there has been a confirmed COVID-19 case on your premises or you wish to step up your coronavirus prevention measures, we can help. We treat non-residential properties of various sizes, regardless of what industry sector you operate in. As viruses (including SARS-CoV-2) and bacteria are transmitted via respiratory droplets and through being in contact with contaminated services, keeping the latter regularly disinfected is of utmost importance to ensure effective pathogen control.
Antimicrobial fogging service - what you need to know
Our fogging disinfection treatment uses a lab-tested virucidal and antibacterial product that effectively eliminates a range of highly dangerous pathogens that can lead to serious infections in people. Its efficacy has been proven against viruses and bacteria, such as different food poisoning bacteria, MRSA, E.Coli, various coronavirus strains (including SARS-CoV-2), Swine flu virus, HIV, C. Diff, Hepatitis C and more. Again, the service is performed by certified professionals who wear PPE and follow strictly personal hygienic practices, or in other words - in line with all the guidelines, issued by the government and WHO.
- - To ensure effective social distancing, we can perform our fogging disinfection treatment ONLY if the premises have been vacated prior to the service.
- - Please, switch off all electrical equipment before the technician proceeds with the service.
- - Fire alarms also need to be turned for safety reasons.
The technician uses professional fogging equipment, which disperses minute droplets throughout the room. The method is suitable and safe for applying in food preparation settings, office environments, even on IT equipment, as long the latter has been turned off in advance. The fogger is designed to disinfect the entire room, including walls, floor surfaces, fittings and fixtures. The tiny droplets will reach even the tiniest gaps and crevices, meaning you can rest assured that everything in the room will be free of contaminants, be it the air conditioning panel, the phones on the desks or the printer’s displays and buttons.
Note that people should not enter the treated area for at least ONE hour to allow all surfaces to dry naturally.
Additional antiviral disinfection services to prevent harmful microorganism transmission
We have developed other disinfection services as a highly-effective preventative measure against pathogen contamination and disease transmission. You can reinforce your employees’ protection with the following services:
- Carpet and upholstery antiviral sanitisation
We offer antiviral disinfection treatment for carpeting and upholstered furniture that uses effective disinfectant and hot water extraction equipment. All soft furnishings and floor coverings are pre-sprayed with the product, which is agitated with a brush to ensure its adequate penetration into the fabric. Then, a hot water extraction machine is employed to complete the disinfection process.
- Antiviral vehicle sanitisation
You can benefit from a professional vehicle sanitisation treatment along with our car upholstery cleaning service or book it separately to ensure that your company vehicles are decontaminated effectively and safe for use. The antiviral/antibacterial disinfectant, we use, is suitable for application on all interior hard and soft surfaces of a vehicle.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public Sector