Why choose Fantastic Services for your business?
- Transparent pricing You will have the same rate for every cleaning session, no matter if it’s during the weekend or a public holiday.
- Fully insured and trained specialists All cleaners are very experienced in taking care of commercial properties and deep cleaning. They are also vetted and police checked for your peace of mind.
- Flexible schedule We will work according to your availability and not the other way around, including same-day bookings whenever possible.
- We don’t need a contract Be it for a one-off service or regular cleaning, we don’t need any legal binding. You will fully control what you get without the annoying contracts.
- Get the same cleaner every session We understand how important the working relationship can be which is why we guarantee that once you’ve settled with a certain cleaner or a team, you will get the same people every time.
Why do you need a regular restaurant cleaning service?
- - Comply with the needed regulations - Any facility that involves preparing and serving food to customers needs to follow certain government set standards and regulations. In case they are not followed, your business might be shut down for a very long time, sometimes even forever.
- - Protect yourself from future pest invasions - Pests are dangerous as they can cause a ton of damage in no time and they also pose a threat to your customers’ and employees’ health. Fret not, though, as no rats, mice or cockroaches will dare invade your property if you clean it regularly from top to bottom. Save yourself a ton of future troubles by maintaining your restaurant clean and tidy.
- - Impress both clients and partners - The cleanliness of a facility is one of the first things people notice. If you have customers passing by your restaurant or bar and it looks dirty from the inside and out, no one will bother coming in. Or imagine, you have a very important meeting with a potential partner and the table he’s sitting on has a huge stain on it. Nothing can ruin one’s impression of you and your business more than it being dirty and poorly maintained. Regular cleaning will prolong the life of your restaurant and everything in it and keep it presentable and nice looking.
What to expect from our commercial kitchen and restaurant cleaning services in Melbourne
If you have a business to run you probably don’t want to waste your time with organising and supervising cleaners. This is where Fantastic Services comes in to take this burden away from your shoulders! Just let us know what you need in the beginning and we will make sure that it’s completed every time.
Here is what you can expect from our commercial kitchen cleaning:
- - A fully customized cleaning plan for your facility that will take care of all your needs.
- - The cleaner will work according to your own personal priorities which you can change should you feel the need to.
- - You decide how often you want the cleaning to be done and you can always change your preferences.
- - Our cleaning services are hourly based which means that you only pay for the time the cleaners spent on your property and nothing more.
Areas in your restaurant that we can take care of
- Restaurant kitchen cleaning
Steam cleaning, mopping and sweeping all floors and skirting boards;
Deep professional cleaning of ovens, sinks, slicers, shelves, hot plates and other important surfaces and cleaning appliances;
Thoroughly sanitising and cleaning production line rubbish bins;
Wiping grime and grease from all types of surfaces in the kitchen.
- Commercial bathroom cleaning
Sweeping and mopping the floors and skirting boards;
Cleaning all the walls, doors, signs and stalls;
Cleaning all the toilets and urinals, sinks, baby changing stations;
Wiping and dusting all the fixtures, soap dispensers, mirrors, countertops.
- Restaurant dining area cleaning
General and spot cleaning all windows and doors;
Dusting shelves, picture frames, menus, indoor plants and containers;
Cleaning the tables and chairs;
Steam cleaning and sanitising all floors and skirting;
Cleaning the registers and bars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I book a cleaning during the weekend?
A: Of course, you can! And our price stays the same, no change for weekends or public holidays.
Q: Do you bring your own equipment?
A: If you can provide us with equipment and detergents, we will use them. If you don’t have any, just let us know and we will bring our own!
Q: Can the cleaner come outside of regular business hours?
A: Absolutely! We aim to bring zero disruption to your business which is why we are as flexible as we can be.
Q: Can I change the time of my regular kitchen cleaning?
A: Any time! You control which days we come to your property, at what time and how often. You can change these preferences at any time with a simple phone call.
Q: What if my regular cleaner gets sick or is on paid leave?
A: Should something like this happen, we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option to either reschedule or work with a substitute cleaner of the same quality.
Q: Can I cancel my regular restaurant cleaning if I don’t need it anymore?
A: Absolutely. There is no legally binding contract so you only have to let us know at least 48 hours before your next session and we will cancel the service. However, if you think that the service is too frequent or the cleaning tasks have changed, we recommend that you simply change your cleaning sessions to have them less often or customise your priorities to better fit your needs.
Businesses that trust our services
- Food services
- Public sector
We recognise the adversities within your business sector and we will be able to help you overcome these difficulties. Contact us